“Global Youth Leaders Summit 2017: Let’s Make the World a Better Place” is a one of a kind international youth leader conference to be held June 28-29, 2017. It is organized by the Global Youth Leadership Institute of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. The Summit, themed Social Entrepreneurship, will gather student leaders from across the world to share ideas and find solutions to some of the world’s pressing challenges, and together, chart a future course in making the world a better place.
The Summit aims to:
- Cultivate young leaders to make social impact through social entrepreneurship
- Nurture a community of young leaders to discuss and act on global concerns
The Summit will feature:
- Social Entrepreneurship Keynote Lecture by Professor Hau Lee, the Thoma Professor of Operations, Information, and Technology of Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Student Leader Presentations on social entrepreneurship, poverty alleviation, and sustainable cities and communities.
- Visit to Social Enterprises to gain hands-on insights on social entrepreneurship.
- Roundtable Discussion to chart the future of young leaders from across the world coming together to make positive social change.
Successful applicants will be invited to Hong Kong for attendance and presentation in the Summit and be provided return airfare and accommodation. The deadline to apply is Thursday, March 9, 2017.
Learn more and access the application here!
Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org