The COVID-19 pandemic has revealed how policy related to health and education equity are inextricably tied, making racial and economic gaps in our country even starker. This is true of social determinants of health, access to quality health care and education, and, most recently, the impact to families due to school closures and remote learning. This roundtable will drive a conversation towards a political agenda for health and educational equity that creates safe and thriving communities going forward. Register here.
- Cynthia Rogers, MD, Associate Professor, Psychiatry, Associate Director CRE2
- Angela Fleming Brown, MPH, Chief Executive Officer, St. Louis Regional Health Commission
- Art McCoy, PhD, Superintendent & CEO, Jennings School District
- Leopoldo Cabassa, PhD, Associate Professor, Social Work; Co-Director, Center of Mental Health Services Research
- Darrell Hudson, PhD, Associate Professor, Brown School