Community Partnership Mini Grants provide funding to support projects in partnership with community organizations in the St. Louis area. Projects are designed and implemented with a community organization and address a regional priority.
Learn more and apply:
These grants are available to undergraduate/graduate students, faculty, and staff. We welcome submissions from individuals or groups. Projects can take place any time throughout the year and must be focused on St. Louis’ regional priorities. Student awardees must complete their project and submit all reimbursements prior to graduation.
Examples of eligible proposals:
- Supplies and equipment to meet program goals
- Special events
- Food for community meetings and workshops
Please keep in mind that all projects must be university sanctioned in order to receive funding.
- Project budget using the template provided
- If the project collaborates with community partners, we request a letter of support from community partner(s)
- If the grant is awarded, a site visit will be required
We welcome proposals ranging from $50-$500.
- Submit a brief online project overview.
- Schedule a proposal review meeting. Following the submission of the project overview, our Civic Engagement Fund Assistant will reach out and arrange this meeting.
- Apply for a Community Partnership Mini Grant using the button below. Be sure to include:
- A PDF of the budget document using the Budget Template.
- Letters of support from community partners, if applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact our Civic Engagement Fund Assistant: email@example.com