Please note: Open hours are cancelled from December 2, 2020 to January 20, 2021. Please feel free to reach out via email at email@example.com!
Our staff would love to talk with you about your interests, ideas, plans, and passions. We offer resources for both undergraduate and graduate students and are happy to answer quick questions or to engage in broader discussions.
Weekly Virtual Open Hours:
Wednesdays, 3-5pm CT
We look forward to discussing a range of civic engagement topics, including:
- Looking for a student group that’s the right fit
- Seeking a virtual volunteer opportunity with a local nonprofit
- Navigating options for nonprofit internships in St. Louis or other cities
- Discussing student group plans, goals, or dilemmas
- Starting a new student group
- Developing, expanding, or adapting a community-based project
- Accessing resources to learn more about a specific social issue or social change strategy
- Learning about Gephardt Institute programs such as Civic Scholars and Goldman Fellows