Are you looking for a campus leadership role that advances a cause you care about? The Gephardt Institute is pleased to announce our Leadership Team application process.
Through a single application packet, you can consider opportunities with:
WHAT IS A LEADERSHIP TEAM?
Leadership Teams (LTs) are comprised of committed student volunteers who are dedicated to a specific initiative sponsored by the Gephardt Institute. LTs offer essential leadership to ensure success and advance the mission of these key programs. The LT experience offers students the opportunity to build on their leadership skills and make substantive contributions to the campus community, which in turn create positive impact in the St. Louis community. LTs function in a dynamic team environment, working closely with interns and professional staff in the Gephardt Institute.
All students – including first year students – are welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Blood Drive LT: TBD
- Each One Teach One LT: Wednesday, November 28, 5 PM
- K-12 Ambassadors: TBD
- Step 1: Learn more about each opportunity with in the Leadership Team Information Packet.
- Step 2: Submit the online application form.
- Step 3: Pay attention to follow-up correspondence from the LT team(s) you applied for.
- You can email any questions to Mike Jones, Student Engagement and Service Manager.