Each One Teach One is seeking enthusiastic tutors to build relationships, strengthen literacy skills, and foster the joy of learning. Join over 100 students who make a weekly commitment to changing the lives of low-income students who attend local St. Louis public and charter schools.
“I have been surprised by how much fun I have had being an EOTO tutor. I am always so excited to tutor that it doesn’t feel like a time commitment.”
- Please be flexible with your availability in your application to facilitate tutor selection and assignments.
- Next application deadline: Wednesday, January 24, at 5pm
Please be prepared to provide:
- Basic contact information (e.g. hometown address, emergency contact, etc).
- Your tutoring availability and program preferences.
- A 300 word maximum statement of interest in Each One Teach One and what you can contribute as a volunteer. Be sure to think critically! (We encourage you to compose this section in Microsoft Word first).
As you fill out the application please keep in mind:
- You must complete this section in one sitting—it cannot be saved.
- When you are finished, check your email for a confirmation summary of your application. Print out the email to be used as the cover page for the rest of your application.
Submit the Application
The application can be completed in a few simple steps.
Step 1: Submit the online form
Complete all of the required fields in the online form and press submit.
Step 2: Print and review Application Addendum Packet
After submitting the online form, you will be asked to print a summary of your application submission, along with the Application Addendum packet.
Step 3: Submit all materials and sign-up for an Interview
Bring all of you application materials to our office and sign up for an interview.