Transfer Request Form

During each tutor application cycle, tutors may request to transfer between programs. This form is only for current tutors who wish to transfer to a different EOTO program. Tutors who wish to switch tutoring days within their current program should use the Tutor Renewal Form, and new applicants should use the Volunteer Application Form.