The following faculty members and academic departments have committed to integrating voter engagement into their course materials and content or becoming a voter engagement hub. In addition, 112 WashU faculty members have pledged to record their class and make attendance optional on Election Day through the StudentsVote2020 platform.
Thank you for your participation!
- Theresa Kouo, American Culture Studies, Medium Engagement
- Beth Martin, Environmental Studies, High Engagement
- Leila Sadat, Law, High Engagement
- Crickette Sanz, Anthropology, High Engagement
Academic Department Voter Engagement Hubs
- Department of Biology
- International and Area Studies
- Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences