Discover ways to deepen your engagement in K-12 and youth-related initiatives through the Gephardt Institute. These opportunities engage students who care about education and youth-related issues to connect with community and school organizations, in hopes of transforming the lives of St. Louis youth.
Each One Teach One
Join over 100 students making a weekly commitment to tutor local youth.
Review protocols and procedures and access our required application forms here.
Assist in the magic of on-campus field trip experiences for local schools in the St. Louis area.
- Connect with local schools and community organizations
- Receive consultation on program development
- Understand best practices and safety expectations of working with minors on and off campus
- Take part in trainings and workshops related to working with youth
- Discuss internship and career opportunities in local schools, non-profits, or youth organizations
- Deepen your understanding of the complexities of urban education reform