Discover ways to deepen your engagement in K-12 and youth-related initiatives through the Gephardt Institute. These opportunities engage students who care about education and youth-related issues to connect with community and school organizations, in hopes of transforming the lives of St. Louis youth.
Each One Teach One
Join over 100 students making a weekly commitment to tutor local youth.
Assist in the magic of on-campus field trip experiences for local schools in the St. Louis area.
Interested to learn more and get involved with Each One Teach One or K-12 Connections? Attend one of our upcoming information sessions:
- September 3: 7-8 pm, DUC 233
- September 5: 7-8 pm, DUC 248
- September 6: 3-4 pm, DUC 248
- September 9: 5:30-6:30 pm, Stix House
Application due date: Tuesday, September 10, 5 pm
- Connect with local schools and community organizations
- Receive consultation on program development
- Understand best practices and safety expectations of working with minors on and off campus
- Take part in trainings and workshops related to working with youth
- Discuss internship and career opportunities in local schools, non-profits, or youth organizations
- Deepen your understanding of the complexities of urban education reform