Discover ways to deepen your engagement in K-12 and youth-related initiatives through the Gephardt Institute. These opportunities engage students who care about education and youth-related issues to connect with community and school organizations, in hopes of transforming the lives of St. Louis youth.
Each One Teach One
Join over 100 students making a weekly commitment to tutor local youth.
Assist in the magic of on-campus field trip experiences for local schools in the St. Louis area.
Participate in enrichment experiences that cultivate leadership, curiosity, and character for girls.
Review protocols and procedures and access our required application forms here.
- Connect with local schools and community organizations
- Receive consultation on program development
- Understand best practices and safety expectations of working with minors on and off campus
- Take part in trainings and workshops related to working with youth
- Discuss internship and career opportunities in local schools, non-profits, or youth organizations
- Deepen your understanding of the complexities of urban education reform