SODA: Student Organ Donation Advocates
SODA: Student Organ Donation Advocates was founded in September 2014. We are excited to bring organ education, advocacy, and registration to campus, and we hope you get involved!
Leadership Team: Terrence Tsou, Nicole Nidea, Sarah Small, Jadine Sonoda, Avni Joshi, Melanie Yuen
Advisor: Timothy Dugan
- To bring organ donation to the awareness of students at Washington University
- To provide opportunities for students to advocate and educate about organ donation
- To encourage students to talk with their family about organ donation
- To encourage organ donation registration on campus
- To have , trained volunteers who make a commitment to educate and have conversations about organ donation with others
Click here to view their WUGO page.