K-12 Ambassadors provide a critical role in creating and facilitating meaningful trip experiences for local K-12 youth. Our fall 2018 application deadline is Wednesday, September 12 at 5 pm.
Please be prepared to provide:
- Basic contact information (e.g. hometown address, emergency contact, etc).
- Your weekly availability.
- A 300 word maximum statement of interest in being a K-12 Ambassador and what you can contribute as a volunteer. Be sure to think critically! (We encourage you to compose this section in Microsoft Word first).
As you fill out the application please keep in mind:
- You must complete this section in one sitting—it cannot be saved.
- When you are finished, check your email for a confirmation.
Submit the Application
The application can be completed in a few simple steps.
Step 1: Submit the online form
Complete all of the required fields in the online form and press submit.
Step 2: Print and review your Application Addendum Packet
Bring it to our office (DUC 150), and sign up for an interview.