Unite for Sight will be hosting a webinar featuring leading experts in storytelling and responsible communication in global health. The webinar will include guidance and advice from seven panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions about communication and global health. Find out about the role of responsible storytelling in global health and how to tailor communications to be most effective in diverse contexts.
Day and Time: Thursday, November 14, 3-4pm CST
- Charlotte Cole, Executive Director, Blue Butterfly Collaborative
- Paul Ellingstad, Managing Partner, PTI Advisors
- Alexandra Kendall, Vice President, Global Health Strategies
- Firdaus Kharas, Chairman, Chocolate Moose Media and Culture Shift
- Ken Patterson, Director of Global Grassroots Advocacy, RESULTS
- Natacha Poggio, Assistant Professor of Graphic Design, University of Houston Downtown
- Lisa Russell, Emmy-Winning Filmmaker and Founder, Create2030
- Moderated by Amy Bellman Davis, Executive Director, Unite For Sight
RSVP Required: Attendance at the free webinar on November 14 requires advanced RSVP here.