Employees who participate in the university redeployment project will be matched by Human Resources based on skills and level of need. This is a temporary redeployment due to COVID-19.
We are accepting requests for placement beginning Friday, March 27, 2020. Please review the following steps in the placement process before submitting your request.
- Complete the request form below. You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your request.
- Human Resources and Gephardt Institute staff will review your submission and reach out to schedule an intake call. Once a match is made, Human Resources will reach out to connect employees with a new university department or community organization. If there is no match available at the time of submission, the submitter will be placed on a waitlist and will be notified when a match becomes available.
- Human Resources will send the a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to the host organization and overview of expectations to the employee.
- Once the MOU is signed by all parties and submitted to Human Resources, the employee will begin work in accordance with designated timeline and expectations. The employee must also complete necessary training related to the host organization and/or project.
- Employees and their placement supervisors will be asked to complete a weekly check-in form to monitor the status of the work. If problems arise, employees and supervisors should reach out directly to Sherry Scheer, Human Resources, at email@example.com.
- Once the project or work is terminated, all parties will sign a statement of release and complete an evaluation form to be shared with Human Resources and the Gephardt Institute.
This form is currently closed for submissions.