Student-led groups play an integral role in Washington University’s culture of civic and community engagement. Use the filter feature to find student groups that match your interests then follow the links below to learn more about involvement opportunities. You can contact groups at any time to get connected – not just at the beginning of the semester!
STRATEGIES FOR CONNECTING WITH A STUDENT GROUP
- Visit the group’s table at Activities Fair or the Community Service Fair
- Attend an info session, meeting, or event sponsored by the group. Anything that is advertised on campus or through social media is open to all!
- Click on the group’s name to access their Portfolio page and learn more
- Email the group’s leaders to learn more
- Subscribe to our newsletter to read student group & non-profit announcements
- If you feel stuck, come by for Drop-In Hours and we’ll help you think through your options. No appointment is needed!