There are many ways to support COVID-19 relief efforts, from virtual volunteering to financial donations. The Gephardt Institute is committed to uplifting the St. Louis organizations that are coordinating these efforts. If you want to engage, we encourage you to consider offering your time, money, and skills through these coordinated responses. If there is an opportunity that you would like to share, please submit it to our Opportunities newsletter.
Washington University in St. Louis is a non-partisan, tax-exempt institution. The University is prohibited by law from engaging in the campaign of any candidate or political party. Individual students and student groups may engage in partisan activities, but they do not speak on behalf of the University. Listing of an event or activity herein does not constitute University sponsorship, support, or endorsement of any political candidate, political party, or political action committee.
Opportunities with Local Organizations
- COVID Mutual Aid through Solidarity Economy
- Emergency Volunteer Opportunities through United Way
- View more opportunities here.
Opportunities Coordinated through the Gephardt Institute
We have received specific requests from our St. Louis nonprofit partners and are looking for volunteers to help fulfill the following needs:
- Online programming and marketing help
- Social media assistance
- Support moving events online
- Help administering a federal grant
- Educational curriculum development
- Expertise in: Ionic Framework 5, search engine optimization, google ads, amazon web services
If you are interested in any of these opportunities or would like to be added to our volunteer list for consideration as requests come in, please fill out the following form and we will reach out when an opportunity becomes available.