The Voter Engagement Coordinator will serve as the primary leader and manager for all Gephardt Institute initiatives associated with 2022 election cycle programming, with a focus on engaging students. This position is open to all candidates (both alumni and non-alumni). Current Washington University students graduating in December 2021 are encouraged to apply.
This is a time-limited position (October 2021 through December 2022) and at this time is scheduled to be in-person but may change based upon business needs. View the position description.
- Theresa Kouo, Associate Director for Civic Engagement, Gephardt Institute (Chair)
- Simon Baek, Undergraduate student 2024, Olin School of Business; WashU Votes Partnership Chair
- John Mitchell Benton, Residential College Director, South 40 – Lien and Gregg House – Brookings Residential College
- Audrey Coolman, Community Service Learning Project Manager, Office of Diversity Programs, School of Medicine
- Tyler Gahrs, PhD student in Germanic Languages & Literature, College of Arts & Sciences
- Colleen Smyth, Student Engagement Coordinator, Gephardt Institute
To ensure equity in our hiring process, we invite prospective candidates to email questions about the role to Shannon Burke-Kranzberg, Associate Director and Chief of Staff, at:
All inquiries received will be answered in a Q&A section within 5 business days.