August 9, 2014 was a day that impacted the St. Louis region and WashU in profound ways. Join us to learn from and dialogue with panelists about how Ferguson impacts the way community members live, play, and work in the region – and what it means for each of us today. All faculty and staff members are welcome and encouraged to attend. We will also host undergraduate and graduate student discussions. Light refreshments provided.
- Jia Lian, Co-Host/Producer, We Live Here
- James McDonald, Assistant Director, Student Employment Programs
- Eleanor Pardini, Senior Lecturer and Assistant Director, Environmental Studies
- Shanti Parikh, Associate Professor, Anthropology
- Zach Romo, Assistant Director, Student Engagement and Support, Brown School
- Vetta Thompson, E. Desmond Lee Professor of Racial and Ethnic Diversity and Associate Dean for Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity, Brown School
Nicole Hudson, Assistant Vice Chancellor of the Academy for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, will moderate.
Kindly RSVP: gephardtinstitute.wustl.edu/rsvp