Looking for a way to share financial resources with the most vulnerable in our region during the pandemic? Below is a list of funds seeking donations with the specific goal of supporting those impacted during this time in St. Louis.
- WashU Crisis Response Student Fund: To help cover emergency expenses for vulnerable students.
- WashU Crisis Response Employee Fund: To help cover emergency expenses for vulnerable staff.
- St. Louis Community Foundation COVID-19 Regional Response Fund: To direct aid to local nonprofit organizations delivering services to people affected by the virus including children, the elderly, and isolated.
- St. Louis Community Foundation Gateway Resilience Fund: To provide short-term monetary relief to small locally-owned businesses and their employees.
- United Way of Greater St. Louis Covid-19 Response Fund: Through 2-1-1 and the coordination with our member agencies, United Way is on the front lines to determine where resources and funding are most needed across our region.
- The Opportunity Trust’s Remote Learning Innovation Fund: To support and accelerate learning for students in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.