The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be at the forefront of the Gephardt Institute’s brand and will focus on bridging the Institute’s mission, vision, and values with our audience through engaging visual and written storytelling and event support. View the position description.
- Nick Zevely, Marketing and Communications Manager, Gephardt Institute (Chair)
- Jayla Butler, Undergraduate Student & Marketing and Communications Assistant, Gephardt Institute
- Monica Duwel, Senior Graphic Designer, University Marketing and Communications
- Nancy Nigh, Communications and Events Manager, Skandalaris Center
- Genesis Steele, Coordinator for Civic Engagement Programs, Gephardt Institute
To ensure equity in our hiring process, we invite prospective candidates to email questions about the role to Shannon Burke-Kranzberg, Associate Director and Chief of Staff, at:
All inquiries received will be answered in a Q&A section within 5 business days.