Next Blood Drive: Tuesday, September 12. Sign Up Today!
|Location||Date and Time (Blood Bank)||Click to Donate|
|Danforth University Center – room 234||9:00am-7:00pm (MVRBB)||Sign Up|
|Danforth University Center – room 276||9:00am-9:00pm (ARC)||Sign Up|
|Goldfarb Hall – room 132||9:00am-4:00pm (MVRBB)||Sign Up|
|Lopata Hall – Stanley’s Café||9:00am-4:00pm (MVRBB)||Sign Up|
|Medical Campus – Olin Gym||10:00am-6:00pm (ARC)||Sign Up|
|South 40 House – College Hall||2:00pm-9:00pm (ARC)||Sign Up|
|West Campus – room 350||12:00pm-4:00pm (MVRBB)||Sign Up|
Sign Up to Volunteer!
Volunteers enable blood drive locations to run more efficiently and allow donors to get in and out faster. Volunteers are needed to help with:
- Donor and walk-in Check-in
- Information distribution about the blood donation process (this is given to you upon arrival)
- Supporting blood bank staff
- Outreach and communication when locations are especially full or available for more donors
- Location set up and clean up
Volunteer shifts are one (1) hour, but you are welcome and encouraged to sign up for multiple shifts. If you would like to volunteer during the blood drive, please sign up here.