Voting is an essential form of civic engagement. The Gephardt Institute facilitates this process by actively encouraging voter registration and participation in local, state, and national elections. Equally important to the voting process is the cultivation of informed citizens who know what they are voting about, and why.
Learn about our goals and how we will achieve them in our Engage Democracy plan.
Once your ballot is notarized, submit it via mail to your election authority. The Gephardt Institute can provide postage. Addresses for St. Louis County and City listed below:
- St. Louis County: St. Louis County Board of Elections, ATTN: Absentee, 725 Northwest Plaza Dr., St. Ann, MO 63074
- St. Louis City: Board of Election Commissioners, ATTN: Absentee, 300 N. Tucker Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63101
IN-PERSON ABSENTEE VOTING
Missed the deadline for the absentee ballot request form? You can still vote in-person absentee until March 9 at 5pm. The Gephardt Institute will be sponsoring FREE shuttles to vote absentee in-person. For more information and to sign up for a shuttle, click here.
Beyond the presidential election, ongoing participation in local elections is essential for making sure your voice counts.
- Students voting absentee in other states can check Vote411.org for nonpartisan information about local elections and learn what will be on the ballot based on their address.
- Students who live in St. Louis city are encouraged to participate in the upcoming primary and general elections.
- Register as a voter or update your address at Wustl.Turbovote.org
- Show one form of identification, eligible under Missouri’s voter ID law
For additional voting and registration information and a map of polling places near campus, click here.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to get involved and support voter engagement?
Learn more about voter registration and local polling places.