Voting is an essential form of civic engagement. The Gephardt Institute facilitates this process by actively encouraging voter registration and participation in local, state, and national elections. Equally important to the voting process is the cultivation of informed citizens who know what they are voting about, and why.
Learn about our goals and how we will achieve them in our Engage Democracy plan.
June 2, 2020: Missouri Municipal Election for St. Louis County
If you are registered to vote in St. Louis County, you are eligible to vote in the upcoming Municipal Election.
- IN-PERSON VOTING: Look up your polling place here.
- ABSENTEE VOTING: If you will not be in Missouri on election day, you are still eligible to vote in this election as long as you were registered to vote in Missouri before March 11, 2020.
- Submit a request form for your absentee ballot by May 20 at 5pm CST by email to BOECAbsentee@stlouisco.com or by mail to St. Louis County Board of Elections, ATTN: Absentee, 725 Northwest Plaza Dr., St. Ann, MO, 63074.
- If you must vote absentee due to confinement for illness, you can submit the ballot without having it notarized.
- If you are voting absentee due to any other reason, you must have the ballot notarized. If you need help finding a notary, call your local bank, library, or UPS Store.
- Mail your ballot to St. Louis County Board of Elections, ATTN: Absentee, 725 Northwest Plaza Dr., St. Ann, MO, 63074. The ballot must be received by June 2, 2020.
Learn more on the County’s website.
Beyond the presidential election, ongoing participation in local elections is essential for making sure your voice counts.
- Students voting absentee in other states can check Vote411.org for nonpartisan information about local elections and learn what will be on the ballot based on their address.
- Students who live in St. Louis city are encouraged to participate in the upcoming primary and general elections.
- Register as a voter or update your address at Wustl.Turbovote.org
- Show one form of identification, eligible under Missouri’s voter ID law
For additional voting and registration information and a map of polling places near campus, click here.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Want to get involved and support voter engagement?
Learn more about voter registration and local polling places.